Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Random

Random information for you.

1. This is my 750th post (and probably one of the last. Sad.) I started another blog (you can come watch that shit show here) Don't have much to write here with no horses. MAN, do I miss horses. I really want to go get Vera and bunk with her up here. I had a dream the other night that her owner gave her to me. Sigh. Someday I'll ride again. I will say that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about or miss Denali. I have a box of her tack in our basement. Every once in a while I go take a smell. It still smells just like her. It makes me happy that she's happy, and I'm happy, but still...it's hard to let go.

2. The tallest mountain in North America is Mt. McKinley (Denali) the 2nd tallest mountain is Mt. Logan :) Which we did NOT plan, but when we figured it out we laughed. That means our next kid or animal will be named Volcán CitlaltĂ©petl I'm going to start practicing how to pronounce that now.

I thought of that today, but didn't want to say it on my other blog. I just feel weird with his name out there in the cyber world. You've all followed our journey for so long, and that's why I shared it with you. :)

Okay. Enough rambling for now.

1 comment:

SprinklerBandit said...

:p Looking forward to junior #2. What if it's a girl? Ha!