Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Nawlers!!



On February 22, 2004 the worlds prettiest horse entered the world, and I own her! Here are just a few pictures of her birthday party! She liked her cake, although we got there early and she had just finished her breakfast so she wasn't starving.

Delicious Birthday Cake Recipe:

3 Cups Oats
1 Cup (give or take) Molasses
3 large carrots
2 apples
1 Nature Valley Bar
3 Peppermints

Take the Oats and Molasses and mix them together. I used my little food processer to chop the carrots and apples into tiny, tiny pieces and mixed them in together. The whole mixture packs pretty good together! I was impressed!

I got anal again and decided she needed frosting, so I took one of my Nature Valley Bars and threw that in with the peppermints to be ground up. I just sprinkled it onto the cake after I stuck in 5 carrots! I hope I'm able to stick 20 carrots or more in it someday!

No comments: