Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Equine America

As you may or may not know, I am on the board of directors for a non-profit that provides veterinary care for horses from local rescues. The WONDERFUL people at Equine America sent us some items to try out on our rescue that we currently have in their care. We received four products, and I have personally used the Bute-Less before for a certain Thoroughbred that we all know and love. I really liked their products.
We are currently trying the Gluco-Flex powder for our 15 year old warmblood/cross that has some joint problems. So far he does seem to feel more comfortable, and his typically sensitive stomach hasn't seemed to be affected. I will report more, he's been on it for three weeks. 

Have you ever used any products from Equine America? What did you think? I do want to say a HUGE "THANK YOU" to the nice folks at Equine America for their donations. 


No comments: