Monday, January 12, 2009

My horse, the Ninja

Since I've been back Denali has been trying (mostly accomplishing) to do some re-decorating work around the barn. I hate the barn. Anything she touches breaks if it's not already broken, fences, other horses, small children...The barn manager said that the owner doesn't want to put any money into the place and, "If you don't like it, get out." It's so cheap (duh!) but not only that, but Denali has been with Cat since the beginning and I couldn't imagine leaving Cat. I know that I can not handle Denali on my own. Hell, I'm not even able to get her out of her stall, she's so wild! She's been rearing up and acting like a NUT BALL!! I can't even take her into the round pen, she tries to run me over. I'm sure it's not that bad, but I really have no clue what to do!!

The farrier is coming this week. I hope she calls her ass down so she can stand quietly for the farrier. Her feet REALLY need done!! After the last time I got the farrier she couldn't walk. She's had them done since then and has done fine. I hope she can be good this time.

No comments: