Sunday, January 18, 2009

Realization...

So, this is where Denali has been living...Poor Thing!! No wonder she's been freaking out!!

I contacted the animal communicator again. She hasn't gotten back to me. Pretty much, Adam won't let me sell Denali. I had a break down. I started to make an ad for her on on Dreamhorse.com. I decided she's too much, but she's mine. She's my responsability, and it's not her fault that she hates where she's living. I don't know why it took me that long to figure it out. Poor thing. Adam saw me writing and told me no. (Remember that honey when we need to pay board each month) He made some good points, he's such a great husband. I'm really lucky that my husband is so understanding!!

Looking at the big picture, I've figured out she hates it where she is living. There is no turn out, there is no grass, everything is falling down and breaking around her. She is huge and a TB! She needs to run and running around the arena that isn't very well kept isn't safe. I need to find a newbarn for us, that's what I'll try first. If that doesn't work then I'll put her up for sale. I'm not being fair to her!

No comments: