Monday, September 14, 2009

Vet and Snots

So the Vet is coming out in the AM. Her right hind is more swollen today, but she's putting pressure on it. The trainer thinks it's something in her hoof that's causing it. Both of her stifles are sore, so I'M HOPING that she is sore on the back end because of walking funny. Regardless I'll know in the AM. I have to work, so Ophie's mom is coming out to hold her for the vet. Thank you Ophie's mom!! I really appreciate it!! I told her I'd get the next appointment.

As for WHY I can't go out tomorrow it's because I'm only on Day 5 of teaching the little snots. I'll call them snots because I can. Of course understand that they are wonderful kids! BUT When I get chairs thrown at me, and glue all over the place I tend to overreact. I Really love my job. I work with kids with Severe Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities. They have their moments. :) I've taught other things in the past, but I really enjoy this! It reminds me of training my horse. I know that sounds bad, but same principles. Give them an inch, they take a mile. Similar to Denali.

1 comment:

SprinklerBandit said...

Thank you for doing your job. I don't think I could deal with it.

After that though, the barn must seem pretty easy.