So, I think I mentioned that I started a "little" business making tail bags. I had two bags to make last night and was so tired, but decided to try anyway. FAIL. Never drive when tired, and NEVER sew when tired.
I finished an entire tail bag and then went to snip one tiny string and with my wonderful eye hand coordination I snipped the fabric too. It's a tiny, tiny hole, but I can't sell something with a tiny hole in it. I tried to fix it, but made it worse. Sorry Pia's Mom. It's coming!!
I threw my failed attempt at a tail bag in the corner of my office and figured I'd finish the other one and then go back to re-making that tail bag. I was making it for a friend who loves burgandy and black. I decided to stop sewing when I thought to myself, "Dawn would really like this tail bag..." Sigh....the tail bag is for Dawn. After the fact I realized I sewed the tube on upside down. Not a huge deal, but the fabric looks "slightly" different when the light hits it. Me being the anal human being that I am needs to re-do it.
As for Pony Princess. I haven't been out since Tuesday. Love that Mare-Face!