Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quick Update

School started this week. No amazing stories yet, and I hope to have 0. I won't jinx myself yet, but I must say there have been a lot of tears (mine) because I'm so very proud of my kiddos. Again, it's day 2 and I'm sure that they will try to kill me tomorrow.

Monday I totally spaced on Denali's vet appointment and forgot what time it was. I thought it was later then it was and so we had to reschedule. There was a time that my life revolved around her appointments. I feel bad, but asked the vet if we could start Adequan now to see if there is a difference with her or not. Luckily she said yes. I still want our 4 month appointment to see what she's up to.

Started one of the gifts for Andrea and Gogo, and it's going to be amazing. Feel free to donate. I'll add your name to the card. :) Thanks.

No comments: