BAH! I wish decisions were easy to make. Today the idea of shipping her somewhere random that I haven't visited made me really nervous. I really hope the references were all telling the truth. I am planning a trip in June/July to go check up on her and make sure she's happy and healthy. I talked to the guy tonight (I am SURE that I'm going to drive him nuts) he is planning on coming over next week. I am now trying to decide if I go visit her one more time this weekend, or if I just wait for the day he is coming to go see her and say goodbye. I can't tell what is going to be easier. I'm sure that either way is going to probably suck. It will probably suck a lot.
In other, cheating on Denali news, I have a lesson tomorrow on Vera. Her owner took back her saddle because her other horse is back into training. SO, of course I sell my saddle and 3 weeks later have a horse to ride. FAIL. Hope we can figure that one out. I guess I could learn a lot bareback? (kidding!)
|Cheating on Denali.|