I wish I could have 6 more hours in the day. I got home from an after work meeting at 7:30. I could do my teaching job really well if I didn't feel guilty about not spending time with Denali. I could probably get a lot better with riding Denali if I didn't work late and then STILL have a 20 mile (1+ hour) drive to the barn. Sigh... I can't wait for summer! I have big plans this summer involving riding. AKA, just ride.
I turn 30 in December. I know that's not old when you look at a person's life as a whole, but I feel old since I haven't done that much with mine. I have a list of things that I want to do before December 7, 2010.
1. Canter Denali under control both directions.
2. Successfully complete Test A and B for the Intro test (not compete, complete)
3. Camp on the beach (w/o the horse, I'm not that brave yet)
4. Compete in a 5k
5. Road trip with my husband to Wyoming and ride his friends horses into the Teton Mountain's.
6. Successfully develop a working level system in my classroom.
7. Loose 40 pounds.
Any other ideas?