Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 Days PPV

It's been 10 days since I've seen the pony (post pony visit.) I am finally starting to feel like a human being. I spent Monday afternoon bonding with my doctor and now am the proud owner of a slew of subscriptions and and Epipen, HA! Not that it's funny, but it is just so typical for my life. My body is out to get me, but it's getting better. I am just over reacting to normal allergens. Fun times right?? I miss my mare so much! I guess she saw a donkey for the first time. I'll give you a second to imagine how that went..

Have you thought about it?

She of course flipped her shit, and then tried to hid behind Melanie (who was leading her.) Um...Denali. You are 1200 pounds and 16hh. The donkey could still see you.

Thanks to our new followers! Makes me smile!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

I think this is pretty funny, and sadly all too true!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOL at the video! Click on the related videos to see "horse vet", it was a hoot too. :)

WishIHadAHorsey said...

Thank you for the funny video - you always make me smile ~

Drillrider said...

Hope you get your body under control soon. That sounds brutal. I've had allergic reactions before but nothing like you describe---YIKES!

My arab gelding "LOVES" donkeys. The indoor arena I ride at has some and one time he got loose, went through the fence where they were pastured and began "herding" them. It was hysterical, but I'm sure not so funny for the donkeys.

Keep the videos coming......those are super funny!

Achieve1dream said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

I love those videos even though they irritate me because they are so true!