Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

I am Thankful for my husband who keeps me sane when I want to give up.
I am Thankful for my family who raised me with strong values and beliefs.
I am Thankful for my friends who are there when I need them the most, even if it means listening to me ramble on and on either excited about something, or terrified.
I am Thankful for Denali, and the extra year that I wasn't suppose to have with her (this was suppose to be her last Thanksgiving last year.)
I am Thankful for Denali's vet for saving her life and giving her the chance to be a horse.
I am Thanksgiving for you, for joining our journey, supporting me and Denali, and being there when I had told things that no one in my personal life know about (and not judging me.)

I hope your Thanksgiving is the best!

4 comments:

JillW said...

Thank YOU for sharing with all of us! And the picture with this post? Gorgeous!!!

Once Upon an Equine said...

That's a good gratitude list. Have a wonderful day.

Dom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Achieve1dream said...

Awesome list!! I'm so happy things turned around for you and D. That was really scary last year. Keep enjoying your awesome family, friends and horse. They are definitely what keeps us sane huh?