Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Freaking Out!

I'm really good at a few things. One of them is freaking out and the other is holding other people together when they freak out. I don't get much of a chance to practice the second skill (thankfully.) Denali has her vet appointment tomorrow at noon. I'm really nervous about having a new vet. It sounds like he's good with horses (what I want) but not so much with people. We'll see!

Anyway, I'm concerned about her joints and feet. I hope I'm just being anal and that she's totally fine and I'm just wasting money on a vet appointment that I don't need. I just have so many questions about her that I haven't had answered. I've gotten lots of opinions, but I would really like a professional's opinion.

Denali's sire is Storm Boot. At the age of 18 he was put down because he suffered from chronic degenerative tendinitis and laminitis. I don't really even know what these are! I have an idea, but what I'm wondering is if it's a genetic thing. I would be devastated if Denali had something genetic wrong with her. Again, I'm really good at freaking out. I think that's why 'Nawlers' and I get along so well. We both freak out, but if you can get us focused we're good at what we're doing!

We'll see how tomorrow goes! Gulp. I'm nervous!!

No comments: