Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 2 of Ignoring my Horse....


"What! No Carrots, no treats, for another week!? That's it, I'm calling the horse abuse hotline!!"

I can't wait for Summer! I can't wait to be able to wake up and go to see Denali. Actually, I can't wait for it to be warm enough to give her a bath. Yesterday had so much hope! I woke up and heard it was suppose to be close to 70 degrees!! I get to the barn, and it's close to 55, still too cold to give her a bath. I don't want to be soaked! She LOVES water, but I always end up soaking wet and covered in water....

I hate being sick, and I also have job interviews this week... I hate interviewing! Sigh... I would really like to win the lotto and start a rescue. Actually, I found a new rescue in WA that I really like. They rescue OTTB and find them homes. I'd just go work there if I didn't need money to support myself. We can dream right? I know Denali dreams of large grass fields and zero work!

No comments: