Thursday, June 4, 2009

3rd Place!



Denali was so well behaved! I was very proud of her! I won't tell you how many horses were showed, but it was more than 3! :) The brakes on the truck did start to act up when we were almost there. That was no fun!! We went about 2 miles an hour, but luckily the show was only about 10 miles away. It took almost an hour to get home, but we made it! Denali and her buddy were COVERED in sweat, but it was a long ride and REALLY hot out. They seemed calm when we got them out.
The winners are in order, 2nd, 1st, 3rd (Denali) and 4th. They said really good things about Denali, and were impressed with her overall (nicest shoulder and him) but that her overall muscular development wasn't as good as 1st and 2nd (well duh! Lol, we've been lazy) and she had the nicest head and ears, and her faults : shorter neck than they would like to see and her feet wing out a little bit. She's also over at the knees and tight in the tendons (which is why she'll never jump as long as I have her!!)

Overall, it was a great experience, and I am very VERY proud of her! I bought a new camera today! I'm excited to get it charged and take some pictures to see how they turn out! It's a Panasonic Lumix and it's pretty nice! I used the software that came with it to edit the above pictures. Hey! I didn't say I was good at it!

I am hoping someday to figure out blogger enough to make my blog look "cool" *ha ha-that sounds funny* but so far no luck! I tried tonight and screwed up so much that I had to reset it! Oh well!

No comments: