Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

Actually, I don't really care that it's Friday, but since so many people do I'll be happy too! (I'm a teacher) Went out and rode the girl today. Denali did really well and I didn't freak out. She even jumped over a cross rail, and she HATES HATES HATES jumping. It felt funny, but also reminded me that I use to LOVE jumping when I was younger. It was so much fun! I don't think my trainer believes me when I tell her I use to be a good rider. Time away, and a very green horse don't make me a good rider. Actually, it's not the pony beast at all, it's my confidence!

2 comments:

SprinklerBandit said...

I was watching a friend jump 3'6" today and remembered that I used to do that. A little 2' verticle looks big to me right now though.

How long were you away from riding?

Brooke (FBX Adventures - In Parenting) said...

It only FEELS like a few years, but I think it was about 12....