Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF


I love Fridays, ALMOST as much as I love Denali.

So about three months ago, Denali took out an arena wall. I mentioned it on here, but just yesterday found the "after" picture on my computer. This is what my horse did...

How she didn't get hurt at all is beyond me. I am still reliving that moment in my life of her taking off like a bat out of hell and going THROUGH the wall. Scary, scary, scary. Very soon after this I packed her up (after fixing the wall) and took her to a boarding facility that has turn out and feeds the horses. Two amazing concepts, and both very much needed with TB's.

On a different note, this is what Denali looked like last night....She looks dejected right? That is her pouting face. She's mad at me because I yelled at her for doing this:

Yep. That would be my horse eating FAKE FLOWERS! What horse does that? Is it normal? Maybe she's part goat? All I know is I was trying to take a picture and she grabbed the biggest bite of fake roses and started to chew. I wish I wouldn't have been so concerned about her choking to death, and would have taken a picture of her face, because it was priceless. She did manage to eat one rose. I got the rest of them out of her mouth (there were only two more.)

Oh Denali, you are the reason I can't have kids, you cause enough stress!!

Who? Me?

No comments: