Thursday, January 21, 2010

Healthy as a Horse

Who came up with this saying? Seriously! I can't think of the last time that Denali was "healthy." In September she got double barrel kicked and had a hematoma the size of a cantaloupe on her girth line. In October she was diagnosed with EPM and she's still coming back from that. Her lump on her leg that she got in September finally started to go down and guess what she did now?! Somehow, she got a six of seven inch gash on the inside of her front right. It's not really that bad, but it is swollen and warm. Sigh. I'm hoping she gets this injuring herself thing out of her system.
I'm thinking about buying bubble wrap and just covering her in it. 38 followers! That makes me excited! Now I'm going to be greedy and say I want 50. Is that bad? I like the motivation. :)

1 comment:

SprinklerBandit said...

Wow, tough times. Hopefully it's just a phase she's going through.