Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunny Sunday


Do yous have treats fors me?


Today was beautiful! I was up late last night making birthday cakes for Ms. Denali. She has her own cake, then I made individual cakes for all the other ponies at the barn. She's been very good, she must know it's her birthday! She is getting a new Lik-it for her stall, cherry flavored, along with an insert that is like an Uncle Jimmy ball, but I think it will be less messy than the ball.

Denali's Birthday Cake
Denali's "cupcakes" to share

Today was beautiful! I was up late last night making birthday cakes for Ms. Denali. She has her own cake, then I made individual cakes for all the other ponies at the barn. She's been very good, she must know it's her birthday! She is getting a new Lik-it for her stall, cherry flavored, along with an insert that is like an Uncle Jimmy ball, but I think it will be less messy than the ball.

I was up really late due to some horse drama, I couldn't sleep. Plus, my husband was away, and I let my mind run wild.

This morning I went to my lesson at 11. Today I rode an old Eventer. He was a huge TB, but the smoothest trot I've ever ridden. I could have ridden him all day. I feel like I did a better job of sitting the trot and doing it right. I also cantered on the old man, it was the sweetest ride ever! He was like a giant 17.1 hh rocking horse. I tried to sneak him in my car, but he wouldn't fit. ;) I think Denali needs a boyfriend! Seriously, I LOVE HIM!! :) He reminded me of Yukon, and that made me smile.

Ran and spent some time with the girl. She was in a really good mood, and very well behaved. We got the driveway re-done at the barn and the big machine was still parked there. Ms. D was pretty sure it was a scary monster that was about to jump out and kill her. We walked past it a few times until she figured out it was fine. Then she started to lick it.

I ran to my car to grab some stuff and she started licking my car too. She got really into it. It was hilarious!