Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bubble Wrap

I need bubble wrapped, I'm not even kidding.

I have finally started to feel better and was able to get off the couch today. I was so sick for the past two days. I don't wish that on anyone. Today I decided to try eating something and attempted to make some tomato soup. In the space of 5 minutes I dropped my husbands favorite glass, stepped on the glass, and blew up the vacuum cleaner. Not even kidding. I just took the glass out of my foot a little bit ago. I didn't realize I had a piece stuck in my foot.

A friend of mine dropped off a huge roll of bubble wrap. He left it on my doorstep and I had to laugh out loud when I finally made it out of my cave which is the living room. I am not trying to decide if I should wrap myself in it or Denali. Decisions, decisions....

7 comments:

Amanda said...

If you have health insurance I vote Denali. Lol. She is more expensive =)

Leah Fry said...

I vote for you. If you do yourself in, it won't matter what shape Denali's in. Dang! Take care of yourself.

Drillrider said...

Denali's Mom----How is the Reseprine working on Denali? I just had x-rays of my 10 year old arab gelding and he has a torn ligament, which has chipped a piece of bone off of his navicular bone in his right foot. He is on rest for 3 - 6 months. I have no idea how I'm going to keep a 10 year old arab "quiet". Wanting to know if you think I should try the Reseprine injection???

WishIHadAHorsey said...

Please feel better! I think the bubble wrap could be cut in half - one side for you and opne side for Denali....

Brooke (FBX Adventures - In Parenting) said...

Drillrider! It's heaven sent! I highly recommend it. You do need to keep an eye on them the first few days because they could colic (Denali got the runs.) After a few days it clears up and she is back to normal, but still calm. The shot needs given every month. It was about 40.00 the first one, and I'd do it again! Talk to your vet. I like it for my hot, hot TB!

Becky said...

I vote you bubble wrap yourselves together. That way you get to spend all your time together & neither of you will get hurt. :)

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

ok..maybe slow down. I am a klutz so I know when I'm the worst it's when I'm moving as fast as my brain ticks..too quick. Slow it down and it will lower your risk. Maybe taste a bit of D's reseprine..? LOL!! Although it's entertaining knowing there is someone as bad as me out there! :)