Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Driving Fail

I tried to go to the barn tonight, but did not succeed. I sat in traffic for 1 hour and made it less than a mile. I gave up! Ugh. It's Seattle, you'd think people could drive when it rains!!

No pony love for me. I'm leaving tomorrow to go back East for a wedding (my husband's sister) and won't have internet access (or cell phone-how will I live!!)

Thanks for those of you who passed on the "other blog" to your horsey friends, and those of you who donated! I really hope that I am able to do this. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her new nibble net I guess. My trainer put a flake in there and she took 5 hours to finish it. It's perfect for her!!

I have another e-mail that you can write to me if you wish (well technicality it's Denali's e-mail, but she kept buying things online so she can't have her HoofTop for a few weeks.) It's rehabdenali@yahoo.com

I just checked it and saw this e-mail.

This is to inform you that you have won a cash prize of £1,350,000.pounds from the irish lottery,please contact the processing agent;send the following: name,Age,Sex,Country. (Contact Office Email: irish0111 at live.com )


Gee! Maybe I should contact them to pay for Denali's rehab. LOL, really? I wonder the IQ of the person who writes this stuff. I mean irish0111 at live.com sounds so legit!

5 days without internet or phone.... how am I going to live!!

3 comments:

Now Thats A Trot! said...

But they're Irish! Everyone knows the Irish don't lie, also where do you think leprechauns get all their gold??? LOL

After reading about your posts I'll hold off on complaining about Jersey Shore traffic for a little while... It gets brutal in the summer but at least I don't usually have to drive that far!

Drillrider said...

We'll miss the updates on Denali, but hope you have fun and don't go too crazy without Internet access.

Guess your post today answers my question about the nibble net. I'll have to get one ordered. I have a FAT mare that needs to slow down on the feed!

Leah Fry said...

Have fun, and just think of all you'll have to say when you get back.

Yeah, those kinds of emails crack me up. What's sad is, they wouldn't exist if somebody somewhere didn't respond to them.