Monday, March 29, 2010

How my life works

So. My brother is in town, and we're going up to Victoria, BC tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it! My husband, my friend, my brother and I are all going together, and it's the first time for all of us. Well, tonight I went to grab my husband's passport and guess what? It expired 4 days ago. 4 DAYS!! UGH!!

I'm also hoping to have a bit of exciting news later this week. I'm afraid I've already jinxed it by telling my trainer about it, so I'm going to keep it to myself for the time being.

Vet also comes Wednesday for Ms. Denali, hoping for a good update!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That sounds about like my luck too! I hope you got it all straightened out.

Can't wait for the news!

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

Oh, I like exciting news! :)